This section is about making the most of your customer data. Customer data such as website and app engagement data, previous product sales (potentially through loyalty card), calls, store visit data, and last but not least, social media and email interaction data. Your first party (1P) data offers a wide wealth of insights. And behavioural insights in turn drive meaningful results. We have seen large improvement of the performance of marketing campaigns as well as a significantly better experiences for (potential) customers!
Ask yourself these question: Are you leveraging your (1P) customer data in your (online) marketing activities? When did you last have a thorough discussion about integrating customer data into their online marketing strategy? Do you have a retention strategy that involves the clever use of customer data?
If this sparks your interest, contact us for an exclusive training on how to leverage CRM data in online marketing (potentially together with an approved 3rd party partner). Learn how you can set up experiments to get reliable and actionable insights, and answer questions such as:
- Why leveraging 1P data such as CRM is essential
- How you can ask the right questions for a thorough discussion on 1P data strategy
- What are ways to activate CRM data in online marketing
- Independent view on marketing tech partners and their offering
- How to test different CRM strategies.