Co-Founder / CTO of MarTech Start-Up
At Up Analytics, we help businesses to find the change to fuel business growth. We are a boutique digital agency, focussing our resources on developing scalable marketing solutions, supporting in house marketing teams, mostly across the Google stack of marketing products. We create unique data, technology and media solutions that enable faster, more automated and smarter use of data and an inspired, collaborative workplace culture from within the JADS in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Up Analytics supports a range of global and local brands, such as Roka and Pets Place, throughout their digital transformation. This senior role will be crucial for the next stage in the development of our Marketing SaaS, but also provide leadership, implementation and execution services, in addition to some consultancy to a range of clients within EMEA and beyond.
The role of CTO will enable us to take the next step in our product development. You’ll be responsible for a variety of future projects including hiring and managing a capable team, liaising with senior client stakeholders, ad tech providers and internally to achieve project objectives.
Key responsibilities include transforming our cloud-hosted marketing reports into a stand-alone product and expanding the scope of the external platforms that integrate with it:
- Scope, define and manage the execution and delivery of the product roadmap on our Martech / ad tech projects.
- Understand core business needs, summarise into requirements and create clear specifications for developing the relevant frameworks.
- Build a strategy to connect and deliver for media & audience planning & execution
- Work directly with (external) developers, data science, client services and external tooling teams to define the prioritisation of projects and reach the client’s strategic business goals.
- Hire a capable team and shape the role of the technical team within the organisation.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Build reporting frameworks that include all of the above
The ideal candidate will be a full stack developer that is able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of how data is linked, transformed and used within digital media reporting and activation.
- The ability to architect complex solutions and manage their implementation.
- Hands-on experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform). Ability to architect and implement GCP solutions for clients.
- Experience with preferably Big Query, SQL and Python.
- Experience with developing and unlocking APIs will be crucial.
- Handling complex projects, mapping requirements from multiple stakeholders and pulling together into a comprehensive plan.
- Solid people, project management and organisational skills.
- Experience with working in a startup environment.
You’ll also have some understanding of:
- Understanding of data within the digital media realm (CDP, DMP, Ad Verification, Ad Server, DT, CRM, Etc).
- Expert across Campaign Manager, DV360 & Google Analytics / GA360
- Google Ads Data Hub
- CRM platforms & CDPs
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a modest salary and an enviable range of creative freedom and responsibility. We are also open to discuss sharing a significant equity part.
We’re proud to offer progressive and flexible working practices designed to give you the work-life balance you need.
Up Analytics is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity.